Services available through the Sweetwater-Nolan County Health Department.
- Gynecological health exams
- Cervical & Breast Cancer screening
- Contraceptive information and supplies
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Health education and counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Referrals to other health and social services
- Abstinence based sex education
- Health history
- Laboratory screening tests
Family Planning services help:
- Prevent unintended pregnancies
- Reduce the number of abortions
- Lower STI rates, including HIV
- Improve women’s health
For an appointment please call (325) 235-2869. Confidential Family Planning Services are offered for minors without parental consent.
FREE Language Assistance Available.